Monday, February 13, 2012

Beautiful Wedding Venue

I think one of my favourite Wedding venues is Palletta mansion on Lakeshore in Burlington.  If I were getting married all over again myself this is definitely the place I would chose.  The mansion sits high over the large sloping lawns that lead down to the lake and a small private pebble beach.  There are also a couple of smaller side yards that are surrounded in  evergreens on all sides with just a small opening.  These would be the perfect spot for smaller garden weddings.  The mansion itself is stunning and very classy  with a long drive ending in a circle in front of the house.  A perfect place to pull up in a limo.  There is also a beautiful sunroom and stone patio - perfect for coacktail receptions.  Even at night in the winter the place is gorgeous!




No comments:

Post a Comment