Monday, January 23, 2012

Travelling is one of my main passions in life.  I just got back from a fabulous trip to Thailand where I saw some beautiful sights.  One of the beaches that we stayed on was named "the most photographed beach in Thailand".  I had the joy of watching some Thai children playing with a Gibbon (monkey) that was being raised by their family after having lost it's mother.  I now know why people use the term "what a little Monkey!!"  I stayed in the jungle in a Bungalow on a floating dock that was in a large lake and completely disconnected from land other than the ropes that were tied to nearby trees to keep the dock in place.  Listening to the jungle 'wake up' in the morning was just an amazing experience.  Below are some of the MANY pictures I took while in Thailand.

Morning on the Lake
a Thai girl playing with her Gibbon

Bungalows on the lake

The 'most photographed' Thai beach

scenery around the lake

Fire Dancer

This spider was the size of my hand!!


No comments:

Post a Comment